Abdomen and Pelvis
We encourage you to register papars involving diagnostics, rehabilitation and conservative treatment concerning diseases of abdomen and pelvis.
You are invited to present works describing:
- physiotherapy ,
- pharmacological, dietary and minimally invasive treatments.
Proposed subjects may involve:
- treatment of diastasis recti abdominal,
- preparation of a patient for a procedure conducted in the area of abdomen and pelvis – is it a good idea?,
- the role of abdominal and pelvic floor muscles’ effort in non-operative treatment of that area,
- supplementary and supporting therapies for surgical treatment of abdomen and pelvis, visceral manipulation.
What is more, main themes are:
- diastasis recti abdominal,
- pre- and post-operative treatment in gynecological, urological, and oncological procedures in the area of abdomen and pelvis minor.
Review study, research, review, and clinical case reports can be delivered at the Conference. Scientists will be able to present them in Polish, English, German, Ukrainian, Russian and French.
Abstracts will be published and speakers will have the opportunity to publish full version of the work in a valued publishing house. Authors of the work will be granted numerous prizes including the Grand Prix of the Conference.