Proposed areas for topics of speeches in the session „Law in medicine” include:
– standards for performing medical professions,
– patient safety, medical staff safety,
– liability of medical entities and persons performing medical professions,
– access to health services,
– public law aspects of healthcare,
– legal regulations of new technologies in medicine, e-health, bioethics.
Review study, research, review, and clinical case reports can be delivered at the Conference. Scientists will be able to present them in Polish, English, German, Ukrainian or Russian. Abstracts will be published and speakers will have the opportunity to publish full version of the work in a valued publishing house. Authors of the work will be granted numerous prizes including the Grand Prix of the Conference.
Organisers’ aim is to create a discussion forum for not only orthopaedists, surgeons, rheumatologists, physiotherapists, pharmacologists, laywers and specialists from other fields, but also for students.